Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Baby

Necessity: To keep my "baby" a baby.

I find myself more often wondering when my nearly year and a half old turned into a toddler. But I guess I'm lucky because many people are surprised to hear how old she is. She is a self proclaimed vegetarian with attitude and is still itty bitty. I love that I can still tote her on my hip wherever I go and that she still looks like a baby to most people. I fear that this summer will be the last where she can get away with wearing such "baby" clothes. I made her this romper last night while watching SYTYCD and making dinner, because this girl cannot have too many rompers!


Oh how I love that peekabo cut out. So funny and chic all at the same time.




Great pose sister!
The ($1.50 a yard!!!) fabric feels so vintage to me. I love it.

Speaking of vintage, our photo shoot with Lora Grady Photography is coming soon! We will be decked out in vintage Sunday picnic attire. Lora is in DC right now shooting a wedding, so I'd keep my eye on her site this weekend to see the shoot!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my cute!!! What pattern did you use? This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT FABRIC!!! so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are your skills for hire? Not for me of course, I don't think I could pull off that romper... but for future little ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable. Of course, putting it on that little cutie makes it even MORE adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michelle http://www.simplicity.com/p-5144-babies-romper-dress-panties.aspx
    @Alison- I know right? I'm kicking myself for not buying more of it.
    @Erica- Heck yes! Always for hire :) And you never know, we were at Chili's last month and saw a drunk lady in a romper very similar to this.
    @Teresa- she does make things even more adorable doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete