Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

The Fourth

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. And in case you've never been to Provo's Freedom Festival, it seems an unspoken requirement that all children be draped in the flags colors. I had been hoping to make this, but after scouring DI, I couldn't find a single polka dotted blue shirt. And then I found this beauty for $3. I snatched it up and turned that size 6 dress to a 12 month sized shirt and skirt.

Looks like a DI dress to me. But with a little elastic and some redone sleeves you have:


A patriotic shirt and skirt set perfect for going to church...

Or just a shirt to wear to a parade while eating a chocolate frosted donut.

Happy Fourth, to you and yours.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Erin! I am so impressed!! I'll bet she was the cutest kid at the freedom festival. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete