Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Seuss Party

My daughter loves all things Dr. Seuss. She loves reading all the books and even knows little pieces of the stories that we read. So it seemed like the perfect theme for a party. I'm lucky because I have a bit of free time and I only have one kid so I can do way fun stuff like this! Enjoy the pictures!

The Invitation

 Treat Bags 


 Clover Bouquet (Horton Hears A Who)

 Oobleck (Bartholomew and Oobleck)





 Don't judge the cake- it was my very first one, and I hate baking.





The birthday girl loved every second of it!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous birthday party! I think many of these ideas would be great for celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday on March 2. If you are interested I would love to have you link to this post from my blog, Happy Birthday Author.

    http://www.happybirthdayauthor.com/2012/02/happy-birthday-dr-seuss-march-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! Love the Dr. Suess theme :) Penny is adorable...

    By the way...I'm Teresa from Harrison's group last semester :)

    ReplyDelete